First Class Plan: Tips for Encouraging Contact Verification
For organizations utilizing our First Class plan
, it is important for contacts and families to verify themselves when they navigate to your school or organization from their ReachWell
app as this will provide them access to private groups, private chats, and will allow you to see reports for them in your ReachWell Dashboard
. This article provides tips on how to encourage contacts to verify!
For instructions on how to send bulk invites via email or text to contacts asking them to download the app and verify, click HERE.
The recommended minimum goal for ReachWell schools is to have at least one contact per student verified on the app. To review who has been verified on the app, please:
- Navigate to your ReachWell Dashboard > People > Students tab.
- Locate your school in the filter.
- Select Search.
- Choose Select All.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Bulk Options and then Bulk Export.
- A file will download to your desktop that you can review, re-sort, or filter to determine who has been verified.
Turn on the Verification Nudge Prompt
Schools can enable a Verification Nudge prompt in the ReachWell app that will prompt contacts to verify each time they access the app. To do this, please:
- Navigate to your ReachWell Dashboard > App Setup > Schools/Orgs.
- Click the pencil icon under the Action column for your school.
- Scroll down to check the Verification Nudge box.
- Select Save.
That's it! Now your contacts will be prompted to verify each time they access ReachWell.
We encourage schools to send out invites every Friday to any unverified contacts via bulk email and/or text. To do this, please:
- Navigate to your ReachWell Dashboard > People> Contacts page.
- Select all contacts at the far left column
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select Bulk Options, then select Send Email Invite to Unverified Contacts or Send SMS Invite to Unverified Contacts, depending on what type of notification you are sending.
- Select Go.
for additional info about Bulk Options for contacts!
- Send a robocall voice message ahead of time letting families know they will be receiving an email and/or text every Friday until they verify on the app. This typically helps to provide additional incentive for families to verify.
for some additional details about sending voice invites to contacts!
Click here to subscribe to status updates through our
ReachWell Academy channel on the app.
Invite Contacts - Text and Email Verification Codes - First Class Plan
Overview Once the initial announcement has been sent to contacts letting them know about ReachWell per THIS article, you will then send your contacts (i.e. families) their official text invites with their verification codes. For instructions on how ...
First Class/Economy Plans: Manually Creating & Managing Contacts
Overview For organizations utilizing our First Class or Economy Plans this article provides instructions for manually adding and editing individual contacts in ReachWell. Contacts are the family members or guardians of students who are using the ...
Turning on the Verification Popup - First Class Plan
Overview This article reviews how to turn on the verification popup, which will request contacts (i.e. families) to verify when they enter into your ReachWell page. When the popup is turned on, contacts are able to reply to broadcast messages. ...
Overview: First Class Plan
Overview ReachWell offers three plan options to organizations; First Class, Economy, and Free Forever. This article details the options provided to our First Class clients. For more information about the various ReachWell plans, please click HERE! ...
Navigating the Contacts Tab
Overview Contacts are the family members or guardians of students who are using the family version of the ReachWell app. Please note that contacts in ReachWell are for organizations utilizing our First Class plan and, therefore, have access ...