An Org or School admin can review another admin's (drafter) announcements prior to it being delivered. Enable coaches, boosters, PTA/O's to draft messages and only have them sent by a staff admin. Provide families and all admins the ability to send announcements on ReachWell while controlling the message and family privacy.
Set up the Drafter Group
- Login to your Dashboard.
- Click Here or Navigate to App Setup > Groups and Click Add New Group
- Add a "Group Name" , Set Visibility to "Private" and Select the Org or School to associate with this group. Click "Submit"
2. Add the Drafter Admin Who will be Composing the Announcements (not approving them)
- From the groups' page, click on the Update button under the About column
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Add a New Admin
- Add the required fields (email, first and last name, and state)
- Under Assign Groups add the group you made
- Turn off chat
3. Add (or Associate) the approving Admin
- Navigate to People > Contacts
- Search for contact profile of the admin who is the approver
- Scroll down to groups and Add the Contact to the Drafter group
- Click Save
The approving admin will now receive a notification and email each time a new draft is sent.
Make sure you are adding the contact profile of the school admin, not the admin profile.
Create and Approve Announcements
Drafter Creates and Sends an Announcement
The drafter logs into the ReachWell dashboard and creates and sends their announcement as an App Notification and Email to their group.
2. Approver is Notified to Edit and Send the Announcement
- The approver is notified on their ReachWell app and email that the drafter sent them an announcements for approval.
- The approver logs into their ReachWell dashboard and navigates to their All Announcements screen (Messages > All Announcements)
- The approver identifies the announcement to be approved and clicks the "edit" pencil icon.
- The approver removes the recipient (drafter's group) and chooses the appropriate community (District/Network, School/Org or Group).
- (Optional) The approver makes modifications to the announcement content
- The approver Sends the announcements.
Community receives and replies
For additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are happy to help! Click here
to subscribe to status updates through our ReachWell Academy channel on the app.
Sending a Recorded Voice Message
Overview Sending a recorded voice call to all families is a great way to inform families of urgent events, like school closures or lockdowns. Instructions From the Send a Message page on your Dashboard, deselect App Notification and click Urgent Only ...
Free Forever Plan: Roll-out Messaging Campaign Templates
Overview Introduce your contacts (i.e. families) to the Flyer Connect app using our pre-made messaging templates! Click HERE to review a series of messages that can be sent out as push notifications in order to help teach your contacts and families ...
Sending Regular Newsletters via Messages
Overview Organizations can send email-style newsletters right from ReachWell as if they were coming from an email service provider. Designing your Newsletter Check out this video! The integrated text editor has lots of design options; we've taken the ...
Sending Announcements to Groups
Overview Announcements are a way for Group Admins to communicate important information to all of your group's contacts. Some examples of ReachWell announcements include a classroom weekly newsletter, athletic/sports team details, volunteer ...
Creating & Managing Announcements
Overview Announcements are a way for organizations to communicate important information to their school, organization, or specific groups. Some examples of ReachWell announcements include school closure information, volunteer opportunities, school ...